TO JEWS ONLY: Would jews think of Theodor herzl as a modern Moses or modern Jesus? (See description for the rest of the question)?

In one regard Theodor Herzl cared for Jews and set up plans to bring them a homeland (eventually israel) and even died before reaching such land, like Moses. He is considered a spiritual leader (like moses) who is well known since my friend, who was a jewish convert, learned about Theodor Herzl in his conversion... show more In one regard Theodor Herzl cared for Jews and set up plans to bring them a homeland (eventually israel) and even died before reaching such land, like Moses. He is considered a spiritual leader (like moses) who is well known since my friend, who was a jewish convert, learned about Theodor Herzl in his conversion process.Of course he is used for antisemetic purposes like Jesus. The charge of Deicide was old antisemitism while hatred of israel is the new antisemitism. Both of them thought they had a way to save Jews but their ideas ended up generating more antisemetism. Of course they both had a kernel of positive legacy within their negative legacy on the jews. For example the legacy of Jesus is the spread of the idea of montheism(even if christians have a trinity) and the spread of some aspects of jewish culture(rejection of paganism, lengthy united prayers instead of numerous small ones for the pagan pantheon, funeral rites, etc.) in the guise of christian culture. Herzl is responsible for reviving a nation that has been extinct for almost 2,000 years and made the idea of personal redemption(creating a state by hand) supersede messianic redemption (waiting for a messiah to build the temple or (as my friend says) bring an already built temple out of the sky and onto the ground). So what do you think is Herzl more comparable to Moses, Jesus or both in some way?
6 answers 6