Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 year ago

Is it time to elect a female President?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Cee
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Depends when they come up with one who's fit for the job.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • jw
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

Normally anytime is a good time to elect a female. Not this time. This bunch of women candidates want to castrate men and go back to the 19th century.

• 1 year ago

Hell no

• 1 year ago

Only if one that is qualified hits the ballot.

We shouldn't elect someone because "it's time".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

It is time to elect the best person to the Presidency, regardless of gender. At this point, it is more about unifying a divided country, although some will say we should concentrate on other areas (the Economy, The Border, Foreign Relations, etc).

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

All other things being equal, sure.

That is, if two candidates were equally qualified in every other way, I would select the woman over the man *ONLY* so that we can have a data point to throw back in the faces of unbelievers saying that women can't do the job.

But no, I am not willing to hire a less qualified woman over a more qualified man just to make a point. Indeed, doing so would destroy my credibility.

• 1 year ago

Honestly bro we arent ready or more likely i would say there really isnt any great candidates that we would feel comfortable as female president. we need strong women and not liars like Hillary. we need a righteous strong woman for president. we should not be idiots and vote just because the candidate is female. we should examine these people closely and decide if she is right for the USA as a whole

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Nope. It's not like democrats are offering any respectable female candidates anyway. Then again, they're not offering any male candidates worth anything either, which is why Biden is polling better than everyone else in the field.

Btw, we don't need a question like this very other week.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Not until Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reaches 35 years of age.

• Dovregubben
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

This ***** should be tarred and feathered for causing Amazon to not build in her district.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Depends who do you have in mind?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.