promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I hit something and my whole screen got larger. How do i get back to regular size?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Not sure exactly what you mean by larger but if you mean it zoomed in the try holding control while moving the mouse up or down to see if this fixes things for u.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Right-click on the desktop and hit Screen Resolution. Change Screen Resolution.

• 1 year ago

With no clues on the "something" you "hit" somehow, and what "whole screen" on what device (some monitor or LCD panel run by some graphics system in some computer or tablet or phone or game box or ?) or what you are seeing on the "screen" (a desktop with icons or an open window viewing some program or ?) you might as well try those blind guesses from others.

Or you could update the question and give some actual details that could help for better guessing from far away.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

CTRL + (CTRL and the + key) makes the print Larger. CTRL - makes the print smaller. CTRL 0 sets to default.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Try pressing F11

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

i would put this question on the search bar, and it rnight corne up with directions on how to fix it

• 1 year ago

1.Right click on empty place of display.Drop-down menu comes up.Move cursor to View.Move cursor to left and click on size of icon you want.

2. Right click on empty spot of display.Drop-down menu appears.Move cursor to Graphic Options.Move cursor to Resolution.Then click Resolution you want.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.