Dating a Divorced Dad?

I have been dating a divorced dad for about 4 months now. We are fully committed and already talked about the future. Yesterday I found out from his "ex-wife" that they are still married. She found me on social media. I asked him and he confirmed that they still live at the same house and have "separation talk" but proceeded with saying im the best thing that has ever happened to him. I wrote him 2 texts and looks like they where not delivered. His phone is off all day today. His wife is filing for divorce as she wrote me. Im kinda at a loss right now. I dont know how to proceed. Heart break sucks. Do i just wait for him to see what he says or if he even responds to me in a couple days?

• Liz
    1 year ago

If you don't walk away from this hot mess, you deserve all the heartbreak you're going to get by being involved with a cheater and a liar. Seriously, you're not the best thing that's ever happened to this lowlife, you are simply the easiest free pu$$y that he's come across. Raise your standards.

• 1 year ago

Are you crazy to believe one word he says? If you take him serious you are out of your mind. The only reason why you can be with this guy is for fun and NSA. That.s all. Believe me. Do not trust anything he says. Do not hope or wish for anything. Do not expose yourself to this guy. It will most likely not end well. Nothing is guaranteed with this fox.

1 year ago

Time to break up that was just wrong

• GEEGEE
    1 year ago

Well you are actually dating a married dad. So he lied to you, and is now avoiding you. What to do? Lose his phone number and behave like he no longer exists.

• 1 year ago

He's still married and living under the same roof as his wife. He has lied to you and if you do plan on waiting for this guy, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for him to divorce because he is all talk. People like him both men and women want their cake and eat it too. He is cheating on her and your not only disrespecting yourself, your also disrespecting his wife. He's cheating on her and he would certainly will do the same to you. For your own sanity, cut off all contact, ignore him. He is using you for his own benefit . You deserve better. It's hard to unattach from someone we have romantic feelings for. You deserve better. Try to find something to occupy yourself so that he doesn't constantly occupy your mind because right now, he's living there rent free. You will get through this.

• 1 year ago

He lied to you once and has now ghosted you, he'll do it again. Dump him, he's not worth it.

1 year ago

You know he's a liar. What you do with that info is your choice. Are you in a State where the wife is going to name you as correspondent in the divorce?

• Jan1 year agoReport

Im in Washington. But his wife is crazy she asked me to send all the pictures he sent me and we have together. I didnt respond.

• 1 year ago

Yes. And run. Any man who keeps anyone hanging is a creep and a coward.

• Sparky
    1 year ago

Wow.

If I were you, I would be feeling lucky that you found out who he really is now.

This guy will never change and it wouldn't surprise me if you're not the only other lady he is seeing on the side.

Get out and be grateful that she contacted you.

• 1 year ago

You have not been dating a divorced dad. You've been dating a married man. A married man who is also a liar and a cheat. And, for the record, no one is "fully committed" after only four months. It's lust, not love. You'll get over it.