Kaffo
Kaffo asked in SportsFootballScottish Football · 1 year ago

Celtic and our historic Treble Treble - Is it happening?

It's not as easy as to say that it is there for the taking .... I'm 85% confident but as we all know, cup games can go either way on the day. What better date to make history that won't be repeated in our lifetime than 25th May?

• 1 year ago

To be fair other teams not had a look in kaffo so there’s a massive chance that it could happen again in our lifetime

Look at the rival teams...

• Mario
    1 year ago

I agree with everything that Anon says. The bullying of Maggie by Dan and Julie is disgraceful and part of the reason I can't be bothered posting anymore.

• Kaffo
      1 year agoReport

I got bored and fell away from this site. I revisited last week and saw a question about Celtic and Neil Lennon and the response was about Dan and his uncle. It was like I'd never been away.

• Maggie
    1 year ago

Hopefully it doesn't happen. I dread the thought of the vile nonsense that Desperate Dan and the loony will spout if it happens. I've honestly never known people like them who are more bitter and vulgar when the team they're fans of are winning everything.

1 year ago

I'd put my mortgage on it at this stage, the mini huns can't stop this amazing treble treble HAIL HAIL

1 year ago

Yes it would be a very appropriate date to make history. I see Dan was proved correct, he said when Neil Lennon left Celtic last time that he would be back as manager once again some day.

• Sometimes dan should shut up if he can’t zip that rather large hole on his face he should be naked