How do I find a reason and purpose for life?

My back story is in my early 20's I made an extremely large amount of money. I won't go in to the details but I sold it for a large amount and invested in bitcoin which I sold last year and now I have more money than I ever know what to do with. The issue I have is that I feel I have lost my way. I'm... show more My back story is in my early 20's I made an extremely large amount of money. I won't go in to the details but I sold it for a large amount and invested in bitcoin which I sold last year and now I have more money than I ever know what to do with.

The issue I have is that I feel I have lost my way. I'm partying and drinking all the time which obviously is great but I want more out of life. I don't have the motivation to start another business as there is no need. It's sounds like I'm just a rich boy bragging but I am a bit miserable and don't really know what to do.