I'm %100 sure I get more acne after I masturbate but I don't understand why i get more acne?

1 year ago

Hormone in balance! When you spike your hormones your skin suffers for it.

1 year ago

Probably something with chemistry, like dopamine etc. Also I've heard about nofap method of healing mental disorders. Also watched that the great porn exepriment. Even tough scientific studies try to tell us that it is not truth, it is truth. Whenever I masturbate so much I get huge acne on my temple with pus. You do not need to know all the details, but just improve your general food etc. All our current food like bread or tea or juice or milk is bad. Book Orthotrophy is good starting point.

• 1 year ago

I am 100% sure that you are WRONG, my friend.

Masturbation does not cause acne, nor does it aggravate acne.

• 1 year agoReport

We do get acne actually. I tested it myself at least twice recently. After extreme masturbation to fetishes I got huge acne on my temple immediately, in fact in less than 5 minutes. I said, wow masturbation really causes acne. Trust myself more.

• ?
    1 year ago

no you don't

1 year ago

Well, you now know how to stop your acne don't you?