Frozen pizza !?

Ate a meat lover s frozen pizza by accident tonight, that is a month n a half over due the due date. Frozen commercial style one. Should I Be ok ?!!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

You will be fine, expirations dates are usually just put on because companies are required too. Aslong as there wasnt mold, or it didnt stink, etc, youll be fine.

Some things are better not to be eaten after expiry dates even if it was frozen, spoken from experience, dont eat expired fish.. 😅

• 7 months ago

Yes, there are so many chemicals in that stuff you should be fine.

• 7 months ago

You'll be fine

• 7 months ago

you will be fine.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

what do you think will happen to a frozen pizza? do you think food spoils while frozen?? If so, then whats the point to freezing food?

those dates are NOT, "holy crap you are going to die" dates. those are for freshness and flavor, nothing more.

You are fine.

• CB
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes you are fine, it is best by day - good for years after that- but if the taste degrades the company won't offer a solution.

• 7 months ago

hmm. prolly. but don't do that.

• 7 months ago

Yes, you will be fine.

Almost no food has a expiration date. The date given is a "best buy" date with no real meaning behind it other than the company that makes it wants to ensure customers get the best product then can to try to keep the customer. The date is more for the company and the seller so the store is not selling 3 year old frozen pizzas which may not that great (but generally will not harm you).

• 7 months agoReport

Tell that to the mould on my cucumber I didn’t eat

• Yes. You will be fine. It was frozen.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

You'll be ok.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.