Considering moving to NYC to start my career after I graduate in may and have a quick question on living environments?

So I was looking at apartments and doing research, etc and learned that most, or all, apartments do not have individual climate control and building temp is controlled by the landlord, not residential thermostats, etc. This is an issue because I'm extreme heat sensitive and need a cold room 24/7/365. I mean... show more So I was looking at apartments and doing research, etc and learned that most, or all, apartments do not have individual climate control and building temp is controlled by the landlord, not residential thermostats, etc. This is an issue because I'm extreme heat sensitive and need a cold room 24/7/365. I mean around 65-67 all year, summer and winter. How can I keep my room as cold as possible in NYC if I can't control the temp or are there apartments with zoned rooms for residential climate control that I can fine