I used a username and password sharing website for a site called islandstuds and none of them worked it said I used invalid login-?

Credentials I used four different logins before seeing a text underneath saying “If you are NOT an authorized user, be aware that your IP address and the time have been recorded. Repeated attempts to gain unauthorized access will be provided to your ISP or other service provider and to the appropriate law... show more Credentials I used four different logins before seeing a text underneath saying “If you are NOT an authorized user, be aware that your IP address and the time have been recorded.
Repeated attempts to gain unauthorized access will be provided to your ISP or other service provider and to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.” I’m scared and don’t know what to do.