Having trouble trusting my husband....?

My husband and I are currently expecting our first child. We have been together since we were 17. I don't know if it is hormones (I am about 14 weeks) or what, but I am having trouble trusting him. I have always had extreme anxiety and can be pretty overbearing and controlling (I am in therapy working on it).... show more My husband and I are currently expecting our first child. We have been together since we were 17. I don't know if it is hormones (I am about 14 weeks) or what, but I am having trouble trusting him.
I have always had extreme anxiety and can be pretty overbearing and controlling (I am in therapy working on it). But, my husband has done some things, too.
About 10 years ago a close friend of ours texted my husband inappropriately. He told me and we stopped hanging out for a while. Then I thought I was over reacting, so we talked it out and she apologized and we hungout again. My husband has known her since childhood and she has always had a crush, but never the other way around. A few years later, right after we were married, I went out and my husband got very drunk at home. She was texting him (I believe she started it because my husband isn't like that and from what I remember) and he responded to her a few times. I know this because when I got home I saw her texts when my husband was asleep and I confronted her. Their conversation was very inappropriate but they never met up or did anything. I was furious and it took a lot of time for me to trust him again, but everything worked out.
Update: LONG BUT PLEASE HELP
Update 2: Then, last summer, we were out at a bar and saw a girl that we used to be mutual friends with. I went off with one of my friends while my husband and her caught up. At the end of the night we decided to go to my place. Since I was with an out of town friend I went with him to show him how to get to my house and my... show more Then, last summer, we were out at a bar and saw a girl that we used to be mutual friends with. I went off with one of my friends while my husband and her caught up. At the end of the night we decided to go to my place. Since I was with an out of town friend I went with him to show him how to get to my house and my husband went with the girl. They were talking about how my husband recently lost his best friend and my husband was getting emotional talking about it.
Update 3: As I saw them walking,it looked like she leaned over&kissed him. When I said what is going on she denied everything,said she gave him a hug I decided to ride home w/her where she swore I was seeing things.When I got home,my hubby was standing there and told me that she leaned over and kissed him.She denied it... show more As I saw them walking,it looked like she leaned over&kissed him. When I said what is going on she denied everything,said she gave him a hug I decided to ride home w/her where she swore I was seeing things.When I got home,my hubby was standing there and told me that she leaned over and kissed him.She denied it AGAIN.my hubs called her a liar, then she admitted it. She said she leaned over to hug him&it just happened.My hubs was adamant that he didn't initiate anything.
Update 4: We blocked her and I was happy he told me. Fast forward to now. My husband was away on a trip to a hockey game. While there he met a bunch of guys from another city he had a lot in common with and went out. His phone had no service so I wasn't able to get ahold of him so I went to bed. He called me very late... show more We blocked her and I was happy he told me.
Fast forward to now. My husband was away on a trip to a hockey game. While there he met a bunch of guys from another city he had a lot in common with and went out. His phone had no service so I wasn't able to get ahold of him so I went to bed. He called me very late and said he was just getting in, he had had too much to drink, and he Uber'd home and would call me in the morning.
Update 5: My mind is IMMEDIATELY wondering if he cheated on me. He told me he was with a bunch of guys at a sports bar sitting in the corner talking sports, but how do I know....I wasn't there!
I am driving myself NUTS.
Do I trust him?
Update 6: He has sworn up and down it was a bunch of middle aged guys, and a friend that was with him but left early says he saw him hanging out with the guys before he left. My husband said he doesn't even think he talked to another woman that night. He also said the guys were all like him, married, and had kids at... show more He has sworn up and down it was a bunch of middle aged guys, and a friend that was with him but left early says he saw him hanging out with the guys before he left. My husband said he doesn't even think he talked to another woman that night. He also said the guys were all like him, married, and had kids at home, and he told them how we were expecting.
What do I do?
Do I let all my insecurities from the past not trust him or do I move on?