When do I continue to play naturals in a piece with no measures (READ DESCRIPTION).?
I will ask a second time since my first attempt only got trolls telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, so let me clarify some things.
• Yes I have a teacher, I just started this piece a few days ago and so I haven't been able to see him and his email about doing it by systems, not measures didn't make sense to me.
• Yes I have been classically trained on piano for 10 years and am a 3rd term music major so I know what measure lines are.... (pretty sure even people who don't play an instrument know).
• Song: prelude and fugue in Bflat Maj by Bach
• no it is not an simplified arrangement of the piece
• there are measures that start on the 3rd page, not the second and first
• It is in common time so yes I could count it but it's mainly a bunch of 32nd notes and that seems like a waste of time and that there has to be an easier way.
WHY is there no measures.
And HOW do I know when to play the indicated key signature after playing a natural E (which occurs a lot) when there is no measures.
- 1 year ago
Yahoo answers are trolls who just want to doubt you instead of trying to answering your problem. As if being rude and doubting you is going to do any good for anything? Now I know to only ask quora because unlike here, I got a real answer that actually mirrored what my teacher said.
- KevinLv 41 year ago
You're going about this the wrong way.
Show us a picture of your piece with "no measures".