When do I continue to play naturals in a piece with no measures (READ DESCRIPTION).?

I will ask a second time since my first attempt only got trolls telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, so let me clarify some things. • Yes I have a teacher, I just started this piece a few days ago and so I haven't been able to see him and his email about doing it by systems, not measures... show more I will ask a second time since my first attempt only got trolls telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, so let me clarify some things.

• Yes I have a teacher, I just started this piece a few days ago and so I haven't been able to see him and his email about doing it by systems, not measures didn't make sense to me.

• Yes I have been classically trained on piano for 10 years and am a 3rd term music major so I know what measure lines are.... (pretty sure even people who don't play an instrument know).

• Song: prelude and fugue in Bflat Maj by Bach

• no it is not an simplified arrangement of the piece

• there are measures that start on the 3rd page, not the second and first

• It is in common time so yes I could count it but it's mainly a bunch of 32nd notes and that seems like a waste of time and that there has to be an easier way.

WHY is there no measures.

And HOW do I know when to play the indicated key signature after playing a natural E (which occurs a lot) when there is no measures.