How do I stop people from thinking my glasses are fake?

I have a slight astigmatism which I have glasses for. I use them at school because they make everything look a lot clearer and they stop my usual headaches from eyestrain. The only problem is recent someone tried them on and said they were fake, just because they look quite similar to normal vision because they are... show more I have a slight astigmatism which I have glasses for. I use them at school because they make everything look a lot clearer and they stop my usual headaches from eyestrain. The only problem is recent someone tried them on and said they were fake, just because they look quite similar to normal vision because they are not very strong, even though they help me. I feel quite embarrassed because of this because now she thinks I wear fake glasses. They also don't distort things when you look through them fro behind when I'm wearing them. How can I make them look stronger or show them that they're real. Please give more helpful answers than just "tell them that they are real", or "It doesn't matter what they think", because I want them to know the truth.

Thanks xx
6 answers 6