Is there anything I can buy or get built into the car that shows my speed?

I have a 2017 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL and it is a great car but it does not have a current speed sensor. Yes it has the speedometer and I have been using that of course, but I would personally like to have something that I can just look down see my speed and keep going. I see there are many apps that I can download to... show more I have a 2017 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL and it is a great car but it does not have a current speed sensor. Yes it has the speedometer and I have been using that of course, but I would personally like to have something that I can just look down see my speed and keep going. I see there are many apps that I can download to show my speed and I can prop my phone up, or I can get a Heads Up Display, but I was curious if there is something out there that I can buy that will show me my speed while being built into the car if possible.