promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why would my husband have a secret hotmail account?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

He does not want you to read his emails. So its none of your damn business

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

must be some hot mail he's getting

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I hear the secrets that you keep

• 1 year ago

May be he has some secret things in email account.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

It might not be a secret. I started with a hotmail account but I moved to gmail - rather than changes the account especially for older websites I just kept it and I forward everything to my Gmail. Also it give you a 2nd email account to allow you to receive lost passwords. Also you can use one for website registration and not have to deal with all the junk mail only use the 2nd one for trusted people. Many reason - you seem to be jumping to the bad answer idea like its for emailing and not allowing others to know about it. You could ask him. However he will ask how you know about it and that does not sound like the actions of a trusting wife - does it? If you suspect he is having an affair then you need to deal with it in a way that he will not just lie to you - IF he is guilty.

• 1 year ago

only hubby would know, talk, communicate with each other.

• Shadow
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

The best would be to approach him and ask. Only you know how to ask him and only he knows what it is for. It will be exceedingly difficult, time consuming and emotionally taxing to attempt to uncover it incognito. Approach him and state your case. Be ready for anything and hope for the best. You could also bring it up again a week or two later whilst merging it with another conversation (to be subtle) to see if he's telling the truth. It's your choice. To ask or not to ask? That is the question.

• 1 year ago

You will have to ask him since there are a number of reasons, some good, some bad.

• 1 year ago

Maybe you're the secret he's keeping from everyone else.

• 1 year ago

Apparently, he doesn't anymore. If he isn't hiding something he should be willing to show you what is on it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.