My job is going out of Business.... what do I do?

So yeah, title says it all. Just got word that my job is going out of business. We are going out of Business tomorrow... and my employer just told us today. (I am the assistant manager.. so im not sure why I am just being told) Anyways... where do I go from here? I have a rent to pay, car payments, the whole 9... show more So yeah, title says it all. Just got word that my job is going out of business. We are going out of Business tomorrow... and my employer just told us today. (I am the assistant manager.. so im not sure why I am just being told)

Anyways... where do I go from here? I have a rent to pay, car payments, the whole 9 yards and find it weird that I am being told the day before our last day.

I know I can apply for unemployment checks but how does that work if I already have a minimum wage second job? Will I still get the checks?

Is there a time frame of a notice she was supposed to give me? Like 60 days, 30 days? .. I mean I am being told 24 hours before.

Can I sue? I have so many questions and have no clue what to do right now.