Is it illegal to move someone's trash cans from where they're supposed to be on trash days?

Okay I live on a street with mobile homes on both sides on trash days I have to make sure my trash bins are on the opposite side of the street in front of someone else's property in order for the trash truck to take my trash we do not put our trash cans in anyone's way but I've been having a problem... show more Okay I live on a street with mobile homes on both sides on trash days I have to make sure my trash bins are on the opposite side of the street in front of someone else's property in order for the trash truck to take my trash we do not put our trash cans in anyone's way but I've been having a problem with the property owner she keeps moving my trash cans back in front of my house sometimes with trash still inside making me miss the trash truck not giving my husband time to get out the work and move the trash cans back what can I do about the situation?
0