Is climate change denial more about partisan politics more then objective science?

The thing that I notice about the people pushing climate change denial is they are always conservatives who deny purly on the basis they veiw it as a liberal talking point. They never provide anykind of consistent motive. It's always some kind different scam or conspiracy. They never provide any kind consistent... show more The thing that I notice about the people pushing climate change denial is they are always conservatives who deny purly on the basis they veiw it as a liberal talking point. They never provide anykind of consistent motive. It's always some kind different scam or conspiracy. They never provide any kind consistent reason why it isn't real. You can obviously tell they aren't being objective and only look into to pick it apart and they always get their information from blogs which are infamously unreliable instead of actual scientific data published in scientific journals
0