I’m 18 and my boyfriend is 26 and I just got a positive pregnancy test. I don’t know if I should keep the baby.?

I’m supposed to start college in August and he’s in trade school right now and we both work. We don’t have time for a baby. And our relationship is already not the best because he’s friends with a girl I know is love with him (she told him and me) and we argue about this all the time. There’s clearly trust issues... show more I’m supposed to start college in August and he’s in trade school right now and we both work. We don’t have time for a baby. And our relationship is already not the best because he’s friends with a girl I know is love with him (she told him and me) and we argue about this all the time. There’s clearly trust issues and I’m more afraid that we will resent each other if I have this baby. He hasn’t really reacted to anything when we found out. He just continued to play his game and when I asked him what we were going to do he told me not to worry about it but I wanted a plane and he told me we don’t need one yet but clearly if we are going to have a baby we can’t live with my parents and we both can’t go to school and work if there’s a newborn. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know if he would even be willing to step up and help me