Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 8 months ago

Im really pissed I couldnt find the reference section at the library and I certainly wasnt going to ask anyone. Where do they usually hide?

this section?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Maybe it's computerized, now. Not in a wooden cabinet like years ago.

Sit down at one of the computers and try to find what you need.

Or, ask the librarian to help you. That's what she's there for.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

??? You wouldn't ask someone who could give you an immediate correct answer, but you waste your time asking online where half the people don't even know what a library is. Why wouldn't you ask the librarian?

• 8 months ago

In my library it's at the beginning of the Non-Fiction section.

• 8 months ago

They hide in different places in different libraries. I'm afraid you're just going to have to swallow your pride and ASK.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • don r
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The is just no helping you as long as you have that attitude. Libraries also have online reference help. Go to their website and find your way. At the library, librarians never hide from you, though they get busy helping people who have the sense to ask for help. They can find information about anything on earth. Always remember, it's better to get pisssed off than to get pisssed on.

• 8 months ago

It is usually close to the checkout desk but why not ask? That is part of a librarian's job.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.