Two Bachs?

Are there two Bachs? I know that there s Johann Sebastian Bach but I think there s another? Am I Crazy? Are there two Bachs?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Yes. And you could have googled this quite easily.

• 5 months ago

Yes. JS Bach had 20 children.

• 7 months ago

vone time frau bach vass at der village vashingk well,,doingk clothes

vash fohr der 14 bach kiddies,lady magdalena talk mitt der hausfrau freind a bit,und everbody at der bachhaus got dem flu,magda sey to freindt,'sorry ana I got to gett home and make foodt and tea for all my achingk bachs.

shoulda heardt ven der shepherd dog join in alla da howlingk too

• 7 months ago

Yes there is Johann Christian Bach which is Johann Sebastian Bach's son.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Norman
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Is there a bach door?

• 7 months ago

Yes. There were many Bachs who were composers. And today, we have all the Newmans - film after film.

• Wales is full of them.

Joke.

There are around fifty musical Bachs in that family.

• 7 months ago

Bach had twenty children (and I suppose that goes for Mrs. Bach too!) Several of his sons were famous composers in their own right, maybe the best known being Carl Philipp Emanuel (CPE) Bach. Also Johann Christian Bach, Wilhelm Friedemann Bach, Johann Christoph Friederich Bach, and maybe one or two more than even -I- never heard of.

Bach wrote/played in what was called 'the learned style'. His children abandoned that style and moved to the next thing, the 'gallant style'. In fact the whole Baroque age is considered to have ended when Papa Bach died in 1750.

• Mike
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Maria Barbara had 7, and Anna Magdalena had 13.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bach_family

Arguably the 2nd most famous Bach is Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.