Can I have his rights terminated?

In 2011 I got full custody of my daughter, he wanted to sign over his rights then. She hadn’t seen him since she 2008 when she was 1 years old. He again asked in 2012 to sign over his rights but since there wasn’t anyone to sign them over to the judge again denied them. Fast forward to 2018 and I applied for child... show more In 2011 I got full custody of my daughter, he wanted to sign over his rights then. She hadn’t seen him since she 2008 when she was 1 years old. He again asked in 2012 to sign over his rights but since there wasn’t anyone to sign them over to the judge again denied them. Fast forward to 2018 and I applied for child care assistance so I can finish my nursing degree. I guess the state went after him for child support and he decided after all this time that now he wants full custody of her. The court granted him visitation and he met her in July, and then spent a week with him at Christmas. My daughter came back and said she doesn’t want to go back down there, she doesn’t know home and he is pushy and keeps pushing her to move Dow. There and it’s making her feel uncomfortable. My fiancé has been in her life now or a few years and he is who she calls dad. My daughter is now 12 and came up to me the other day and asked if my fiancé could adopt her. Her friends dad adopted her friend and she wants my fiancé to adopt her. I don’t know if this is even possible but is there a way to have this happen?
8 answers 8