My hp computer is doing something funny....?

my computer has green flickering pixels on the screen.... i tried to find the answer to this and every one said pushing the bottom of the screen fixed it... For my computer it doesn't fix it at all. please tell me how to fix it
Update: my HP Elitebook 8470p Laptop - Core i5 3320m 2.6ghz - 8GB DDR3 - 128GB SSD - DVDRW - Windows 10 64bit computer has green flickering pixels on the screen. i tried to find the answer to this and avery one said pushing the bottom of the screen fixed it... for my computer it works but only for a second. please tell me... show more my HP Elitebook 8470p Laptop - Core i5 3320m 2.6ghz - 8GB DDR3 - 128GB SSD - DVDRW - Windows 10 64bit computer has green flickering pixels on the screen. i tried to find the answer to this and avery one said pushing the bottom of the screen fixed it... for my computer it works but only for a second. please tell me how to fix it.