Lizbeth asked in SportsSnooker & Pool · 8 months ago

Why are so many cats unfriendly?

I was petting this one cat and he seemed to like it then after a while he attacked my hand really bad. I heard that it could be that he was overstimulated but what does that mean?

Because they're jealous of dogs... nah I'm joking. Dogs descend from wolves, which are pack animals; because of this, they love being around other people and crave being with others. Cats on the other hand descend from tigers, leopards, and other bit cats, most of which (not lions) are solitary animals (unless they're with a mate or cubs). Because of this, cats would rather be by themselves. It's just genetics

They are since you do not nice things to them

• They aren’t unfriendly to me.

They don’t like you. I’ve never had an issue with cats, animals do tend to like me though, certain people just don’t get on with animals, says more about the person, animals sense when something’s not right so if animals don’t you then you’re a problem

I scratch cats on the back they love this

It means cats don't like YOU.

wrong section

cats are independent. dogs are beggarly.

loyalty is another word for a lifetime trap. that's complete nonsense. beggarly.

Of the roughly 5,000 species of mammals, only 3 to 5 percent are known to form lifelong pair bonds

rnaybe he didnt like being petted, not all cats are like that