Beatles vs Queen?

Me and my friend are trying to come to a conclusion who is best. Who does everybody prefer?

58 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I prefer Queen

Source(s): 79
  • 8 months ago

I enjoy both.

I love queen but only with Freddie.

• 9 months ago

If either you or your friend had listened to the COMPLETE oeuvre of either of those bands I don’t think you’d have to ask the question, honestly. I mean, it’s kind of like comparing a stick figure drawing to the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. I don’t really trash on any band unless they’re really garbage and Queen was distinctive/unique enough with Freddie’s soaring voice and Brian May screaming on that little homemade guitar, but the Beatles? It’s almost like every time they came out with another album it was a completely different band but just as good if not better, with the lyrics and the writing and the music even deeper than before. They were incredibly versatile and organic, their ‘ensemble’ playing (chemistry) especially in their earlier years was unsurpassed. They also had ‘fifth Beatle’ George Martin in the studio, had some of the best instrumentalists of the time sitting in with them, like Eric Clapton, Billy Preston, etc. Arguably the best band that ever was or will be

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Both are great, but Queen is the greatest!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Both are awesome but I'd go witj Beatles :)

• Nick
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Both are awesome. They are classics in their own way. I actually prefer Queen because to me Freddie Mercury is the greatest lead singer.

• KJC
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

No preference. They are from different eras. I would not compare them to each other.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Both are overrated cr@p

• Sssss8 months agoReport

If they're overrated, who would be worthy of their place then? You???

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

justin biber

• 9 months ago

I like Queen a lot and they were influential but nowhere near the phenomenon that was The Beatles. There can be no "best" when it comes to the arts though, it's not a competition. But if you wanted to say who had a bigger impact on modern culture or on music, the answer would clearly be The Beatles.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.