I'm 14, my parents wont let me watch 12+?

My friends are allowed to watch 15+, once I watched a 15+ movie with my friend and I was okay! My 8 year old cousin asked me if she could watch "Victorious" on my iPad while I was babysitting her, I said yes she could, but she couldn't because Netflix gave it a 12+ which is locked down on my iPad. I... show more My friends are allowed to watch 15+, once I watched a 15+ movie with my friend and I was okay!
My 8 year old cousin asked me if she could watch "Victorious" on my iPad while I was babysitting her, I said yes she could, but she couldn't because Netflix gave it a 12+ which is locked down on my iPad.

I understand that it's my parent's decision etc but these rules have humiliated me lots of times, I also really want to see what "Victorious" is my cousin and her friends say it's really good and my other cousin who is 16 laughs at me.

How do I prove to them I'm mature enough?