Should i quit forex trading?

I have been in trading for almost 6 years and in big loss up til now and other problems that come with it drinking more not looking after myself health money problems etc etc but i love trading and i thought that i could make profit and i tried to quit many times but failed and i can sometimes think i could realy... show more I have been in trading for almost 6 years and in big loss up til now and other problems that come with it drinking more not looking after myself health money problems etc etc but i love trading and i thought that i could make profit and i tried to quit many times but failed and i can sometimes think i could realy make it if i build a good equity balance as i relax and dont make silly trades however i just cant make as im depositing small amounts but often and its not working get wiped out quickly. Im not good in technical analysis but i think i have gained good knowledge on geting in and out of trades what im trying to say i think i can bees good at it if just hold a bit longer and build a decent equity but im tired both financially and mentally and thinking about hanging the towel and forget it. What do you think i should do ?? I have experience trading indeces and some forex pairs
11 answers 11