What can you use to fill in the hole in the bottom of a bagel to stop sauce dripping out of it?
- deniseLv 710 months agoFavorite Answer
Cover it with a sandwich ingredient [ ham, cheese, lettuce, e.t.c.
- Anonymous10 months ago
Cover it with a leaf of lettuce.
- Bubba GubbinsLv 710 months ago
A one-eyed johnson.
- Kiss Me KateLv 710 months ago
are you making pizza bagels? maybe use a pepperoni...or a slice of mozzarella? or even a chunk of the bagel itself.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- renaLv 410 months ago
Maybe a thick slice of cheese or something.
- Simpson G.Lv 710 months ago
What on earth are you eating?
I’ve made pizza bagels, grilled cheese bagels, bagel with cream cheese, bagel sandwiches, etc.
The troll is weak in this one
- wind_updollLv 710 months ago
Something solid that will block the hole - it would prob need to be cut slightly large than the shape/diameter as the whole, ie. sausage, fruit,