What can you use to fill in the hole in the bottom of a bagel to stop sauce dripping out of it?
- deniseLv 71 year agoFavourite answer
Cover it with a sandwich ingredient [ ham, cheese, lettuce, e.t.c.
- Anonymous1 year ago
Cover it with a leaf of lettuce.
- Bubba GubbinsLv 71 year ago
A one-eyed johnson.
- Kiss Me KateLv 71 year ago
are you making pizza bagels? maybe use a pepperoni...or a slice of mozzarella? or even a chunk of the bagel itself.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- renaLv 41 year ago
Maybe a thick slice of cheese or something.
- Simpson G.Lv 71 year ago
What on earth are you eating?
I’ve made pizza bagels, grilled cheese bagels, bagel with cream cheese, bagel sandwiches, etc.
The troll is weak in this one
- wind_updollLv 71 year ago
Something solid that will block the hole - it would prob need to be cut slightly large than the shape/diameter as the whole, ie. sausage, fruit,