Physical Therapy did not provide me a Notice of Privacy when I first started treatment.?

PT did not provide me a Notice of Privacy when I started treatment or at all. We made some agreements that apparently were stated in the Notice of Privacy requiring additional paperwork I was suppose to ask for and fill out. Not having the Notice of Privacy to inform me of this paperwork or agreeing to it, put me... show more PT did not provide me a Notice of Privacy when I started treatment or at all. We made some agreements that apparently were stated in the Notice of Privacy requiring additional paperwork I was suppose to ask for and fill out. Not having the Notice of Privacy to inform me of this paperwork or agreeing to it, put me at a disadvantage.

Me and my PT agreed that she would email me my home exercise programs and what not. She never did. Apparently I was suppose to ask for paperwork for her to communicate through a given source. Now my chart notes are inaccurate of my care.

What do I do now? I live in Washington State.

Thank you!