Seeing yellow splotches everywhere & occasionally seeing colors??? + other symptoms?

I don’t even know where to start. About a year ago I noticed a pain on the left side of my head that felt like a burning/itchy pain that went into my ear canal (feels like a shooting pain in my ear), I went to the doctor and she told me it was more than likely occipital neuralgia and I need to get an MRI done. Well... show more I don’t even know where to start. About a year ago I noticed a pain on the left side of my head that felt like a burning/itchy pain that went into my ear canal (feels like a shooting pain in my ear), I went to the doctor and she told me it was more than likely occipital neuralgia and I need to get an MRI done. Well my insurance cut out once I turned 18 so I haven’t been yet which I will soon. Anyways, the next symtpom that just started happening was these yellow splotches. Any time (mainly when I wake up) I see these bright mustard yellow splotches/spots all around my room or on my hand or on people’s clothes that last for a few seconds then go away once I blink. I got my retina checked out the doc said it was beautiful and it was probably my blood pressure. So I made an appointment for next month to get that checked out as well. THEN i missed my period for a whole month, got tested for thyroid issues and turns out it’s abormal (hyper). My last symptom that just recently started happening were these colors. Every now and then i’ll see random flashes of color (mainly light pink or orange) and they’re like spots. Blue/green/orange/pink and i freak out lol I tell myself to calm down and within a few seconds they go away. I googled silent migraines and thought that could be it but idk if that connects with anything else I’m having? I’m going to the doc soon but I want to know what you guys think first, any idea of how any of this could connect?
1 answer 1