10 year old girl with headaches for months?

My sister is 10 and has been saying her head hurts every single day since November. She says sometimes it gets better and doesn’t hurt and then other times she says it hurts. I don’t see her in the mornings usually but during dinner time (around 7:30) she complains of it hurting. Sinusitis runs in the family (I get... show more My sister is 10 and has been saying her head hurts every single day since November. She says sometimes it gets better and doesn’t hurt and then other times she says it hurts. I don’t see her in the mornings usually but during dinner time (around 7:30) she complains of it hurting. Sinusitis runs in the family (I get it a lot) but after a course of antibiotics I’m good to go. But with my sister she’s gone to the doctor like 4 times and each time they give her a course of antibiotics but they don’t help. She’s on another course right now and they’re not helping. She has glasses and her vision went down a lot in a matter of months but she wears her glasses all the time. She’s also on electronics a lot. Do you guys think there’s an underlying disease or?
9 answers 9