What can I do with 1,000+ cans of R22 Freon?

I do demolition work and I recently found more than 1,000 cans of R22 Freon at one of my job sites. We've been throwing them in the air and shooting them, but that's getting boring. Will they explode if we put them in a bonfire? I'm looking for a way to get rid of them and have some fun at the same time. show more I do demolition work and I recently found more than 1,000 cans of R22 Freon at one of my job sites. We've been throwing them in the air and shooting them, but that's getting boring. Will they explode if we put them in a bonfire? I'm looking for a way to get rid of them and have some fun at the same time.
Update: They are the small, single-use cans and ones we haven't shot are factory sealed and completely full. Were going to throw a case of them in the bonfire tonight to see if they will explode.