Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Isnt it wrong for a 32 year old woman to be hooking up with a 17 year old guy casually?

I work with them and they will leave work together when they have a shift that ends at the same time. They go to my female coworkers car which she parks in this parking garage that not many people park in. I followed them one time because I had suspicions and i saw them have sex in the car. Should I report this?

149 Answers

Relevance
  • And I can't even get a call back.

• 9 months ago

It is none of your business

• 9 months ago

They are having fun and enjoyment. Why are you being jealous?

• 9 months ago

That should not concern u. are u jelous? Let them be.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

She likely will get the ride(s) of her life, 17 can be fully developed.

• Mitchelle
      Lv 4
      9 months agoReport

Exactly...Relationships with so much age gap mostly end up soon.

• 9 months ago

What are you, jealous?

• Paul8 months agoReport

It's disturbing. Nothing to be jealous of.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

just tell her to go home and do it there not at work or on work grounds

really you could be sued for stocking her and him its best you look the other way

if you tell your boss it could back fire on you its best that you mind your own biz

how ever its her own life you need to stay out of what ever she does it is her life not yours

and it sounds like you want him are you not getting any action at home ?

and as far as them being in love age does not matter as long as they are happy

• 9 months ago

Jailbate

• Chanice8 months agoReport

Well if it was the other way about and it was the guy that was 32 and the girl 17 it would be looked at as jailbait

• 9 months ago

MYOB

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Where do nosy do-gooders like you come from? Are you born that way or do you have to work to become that way? Forget it. It has nothing to do with you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.