I'm at my breaking point. I have no friends. I live in a bad place my parents dont let me leave. My parents torture and abuse me?

My online therapist is okay not great or even that good. She doesnt seem to understand a lot of what I say or respond to a lot I say. Its not bad, not good either. I'm not even depressed but sometimes I wish it was easier to kill yourself. Who wants to live the same day over and over again like stuck in a... show more My online therapist is okay not great or even that good. She doesnt seem to understand a lot of what I say or respond to a lot I say. Its not bad, not good either. I'm not even depressed but sometimes I wish it was easier to kill yourself. Who wants to live the same day over and over again like stuck in a prison, like house arrest. I'd either rather be free or dead. I'm not American but I believe the same thing they did give me liberty or give me death.

If only I had some friends to talk to. Can I make friends on this site or what site can I make friends on. I've been to support groups for ptsd online but they dont really even listen to what I post that much. I want to live I really do but sometimes being dead seems better than being trapped forever in the worlds worst place.
1 answer 1