Poll: Have you ever seen a ghost 👻?

Favorite Answer

No. But I did seen me one night. I was sitting in a rocking chair next to a window in the living room of the house where I grew up. It was clearly me, but a transparent me.

Scared the crap out of me. So I rose from the couch where I'd been sleeping and went over to a light switch and turned on the living room light. I disappeared...and never did come back. But I've never forgotten that incident.

• anand

Yes. I am a ghost- ghost who walks.

Signs but no visibly no.

Ghosts don't exist. They are a figment of people's imagination, of people's fears.

Let's see... Why don't we ever 'see' ghosts of primitive men for example ? Ghosts of Neanderthal men ? Because they lived too far, too long ago. So why are there ghosts only of more recent deceased ?.. I think ghosts = our respect for the dead turning into fear of the dead

no theyre invisible

I have not, I have seen orbs pop up on photos

• Julie S

Unfortunately, orbs are almost always either dust or bugs. It makes it nearly impossible to root out the actual spirit orbs.

There's a Civil War battlefield in Tunnel Hill, Georgia (made famous by The Great Locomotive Chase) just a few minutes down the street. Apparently, the entire property is quite haunted. There's even a ghost horse. That one we HAVE to believe because the leader of the paranormal group that comes on occasion is EXTREMELY allergic to horses and during an investigation, she caught a whiff of horse and started to go into anaphylactic shock. I've spent a lot of time there and I've seen and heard some pretty crazy stuff.

Anyway, my friend (fellow praise & worship leader) & I went to an investigation there one time and I wandered off into the woods by myself for a few minutes. I was looking down to make sure I didn't trip on anything and when I looked up,there was a young man right in front of me, leaning against a tree. It was so real, I actually came to a dead stop because I thought I was going to run right into him. He appeared a bit startled himself and I had the impression of his saying "'Scuse me, ma'am". He was in uniform, with stuff criss-crossed across his chest, but I can't remember which side's camp area that was. That was so cool, though.

• JJ

No, no such luck.

No-one has. Gods, ghosts, demons, devils, etc., etc., etc., do not exist.

• 9 months agoReport

Coming from someone who tries to speak for everyone's experience lol what a retard

• Nick

I've seen signs of a ghost but not an actual ghost.

I have seen apparitions and other things..