Satan
Satan asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 year ago

Just had my work laptop operating system upgraded to Win10, but they've put an admin block on installing software - how do I get bypass this?

Yes, it's for p0rn use.

• p37ry
    1 year ago

If you have a job that gave you a laptop, then you make enough to afford your own pc. As an IT admin for a large company, I urge you to leave your work PC alone on the behalf of admins everywhere.

• Cei
    1 year ago

They do that for a couple of reasons:

1. your work laptop is for work not p0rn or games. If you want that get your own laptop

2. Security - you may install something nasty that compromises your company's network.

It's easy to bypass it (I won't tell you how) but that will be a violation of company policy. Being as they've blocked stuff they probably also have background software running to notify them if any laptop has installed anything unauthorised. You'll be fired.

• Dave
    1 year ago

Depends, do you want to get fired? They can easily track any attempts and changes to the laptop. I'd highly advise you to use it as intended. If you need something installed, you contact your IT department, and have them install it for you.

• 1 year ago

legally you cant. If you are found to be trying to bypass the security set in place you can be found guilty of a cyber crime which can land you in jail.

dont use work devices for personal use, they can see EVERYTHING you do on the device.

even if you are not arrested you will be fired for using the work device for non-work use

go buy a cheap laptop for personal use.

• Dave
      1 year agoReport

Jail? Arrested? LOL, you're completely clueless.