amythest asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 months ago

if you weigh 150 pounds and ate only 200 calories a day how much would you lose over the course of two weeks?

height 5ft 2

• audrey

About 5 pounds.

I have one if you consider it, it isn't actually a diet plan or exercise but a kind of tea "mummy magic weight loss tea" an herbal tea with fine fat reducing blend, drinking it half an hour before every meal works great and the best thing on its part is that it aids your metabolism which leads to a safer for you.

200 calories ???!!!!! That's not my business but you should care about your health at first place and let the weight decrease slowly . 200 a day is not a way to reach ur goal mate

Don't do that..be smarter than that, you can lose weight just as quickly by eating atleast 1000 calories a day just add some walking in

i did this. i lost 4 pounds in the first 2 days. i lost about 10 pounds. i didnt work out. i didn’t believe that i would gain all the weight back from my body needing to eat essential foods,, like sugar & carbs, but i did. the weight i gained back wasn’t as noticeable as before. ok that sounds weird, but i used to have rolls, i did this, and i gained weight back, but with no rolls. so i would keep caution,, bc this could turn to an eating disorder, like me.

• 8 months agoReport

Smh what an idiot

You might lose some water weight,and then your body would rebel and go into "starvation mode". 200 calories is ridiculous. You'd be starving your brain, your heart, and other vital organs.

If you're all about losing weight, then try a proven diet plan, like Ketogenic or Atkins.... even paleo works.

Don't be foolish

you won't lose fat. you will just lose weight . muscle weight obviously

• Jahal

You'd wreck your metabolism and lose 50 pounds of self respect for abusing your body

• k w

the western diet is already pitifully inadequate nutritionally, and you're starving yourself on purpose ?

Stupid idea. You'd feel rough the whole time because that's virtual starvation, then once you'd lost the 5 lbs or so, the moment you ate normally your weight would go back up and maybe even increase, which is what happens when you abuse your body by starving.

• Alfred

well, I think something has to be critically wrong/ misunderstood.

eating 200 calories per day is starvation, which for a person weighing 150 pounds may be critically dangerous/ abusive in terms of dieting...

yes, it mich depends on one's height, age rtc.- but - either way- it sounds to me devastating.

and the single most important question is:IF that person has to be on a diet to lose weight-in the first place- and, IF so, HOW to safely and NOT ruinly do it....

your/ one's getting the professional advise/ help of a nutritionist in real life, in your area, someone skilled in treating people of your age sounds to me the best step to take.

I repeat, 200 calories per day is starvation/ devastation...watch out!

Source(s): I am a Family physician, living and working overseas...good health...