Why does facebook censor harmless posts?

I keep getting 30 day blocks for posting innocent inoffensive relevant posts at facebook. Yesterday for this picture of Hitler with a quote about religion. No swearing, racism, naked bodies or anything remotely against the rules. How could anybody know this was banned? Why is it banned? Has facebook become so insane that they just ban things on a whim or do they just hate anything supporting atheism? That's where I posted this. To an Atheist group I created. What is wrong with these facebook staffers? Retarded maybe? Do they simply ban mention of any historical figure that doesn't ride on a unicorn and have rainbows farting out of it's butt? What happened to truth and accuracy? I thought this was supposed to be the social media platform that enables people to reach each other yet I'm blocked all the time by these inbred useless turds.

Favorite Answer

because humans control whether it is blocked or not and they are also part of administration and do as they please depending on them either wanting it to be seen or not wanting it to be seen but yes, it has nothing to do with the policies, they're just letting power get to their head

Facebook rules are like being on double secret probation. It's ridiculous to ban someone without saying specifically why and not having some appeal procedure.

Because no one needs to hear anything more from Hitler, especially in view of all the hate crimes.

Some pathetic lowlife moved this to an unrelated category. Probably a facebook staffer.

someone / fellow commenter red flagged you

• Probably the same retarded dumbfuck who changed the category to pre-teen. Those who lack debating skills try to censor or shout down logical arguments.

• Fred

Your posts are designed to inflame issues and not to elicit information and then you play dumb and say "Why me?".

• I see you didn't answer the question. Which makes you the dumbest person here.

• Daniel

Just Because you think its Harmless does not mean its not Against Facebook's TOS Terms of Service you were Obviously Breaking the Rules that is why you got the Block nothing you can do but Wait til the Block is over when its over Do not Post what you been Posting if you keep doing that Facebook will Block you again and if you Repeatedly keep getting Blocked Facebook will Advently Delete your Account