Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Does it sicken you how people use a shooting to talk about their political agenda?

Like shut the **** up. If I see another MAGA supporter using the New Zealand shooting to grand stand their political agenda. I smacking them a good one across their face. I don't f u c k i n g care.

Be respectful.

1 year ago

WTF are you even talking about. The MOMENT it happened, the leftists talked about the EVIL RIGHT and banning all guns.

You want to whine at the right for defending themselves from the ATTACK??? GO FVCK YOURSELF!!!

ANd you a$$hats need to stop fvcking pretending that everyone that holds a slightly different political views, makes them a white supremacist. You people are fvcking sick.

• 1 year ago

AT STEEVEE: MUSLIMS WERE !! responsible for 9-11, San Bernardino, the gay nightclub, and a multitude of attacks around the world (and yet if one disparages Muslims, liberals scream "ISLAMOPHOBIA." P S I NEVER said that the NZ shooting was an inside job. Learn to read !! ## Say what ? Be as "respectful" as you ? And what about liberals grandstanding (to ban guns, to limit the right to stream video of events, "all Muslims are perfect," etc).

1 year ago

Yes it does make me sick. The worst part (in my opinion) is serious talk on the subject is being suppressed. The videos, the manifesto, etc are all being deleted and covered up and are now extremely hard to find while people claiming his motives was left or right oriented are all over the internet. People lying about what happened for political gain is tolerated more then the actual manifesto which shows the guys reasoning.

I've posted several questions on this site asking what his motives were or why or what he did and all the answers that are left on my questions are all political trolls. The only serious answers I got all got reported and deleted.

1 year ago

Shut up, you stupid moron. The liberals are the ones lying about and politicizing this tragedy. The shooter is apparently a hard core liberal and naturally all the moronic liberals in the USA are p*ssed off about that.

1 year ago

obviously the lizard people planned this derp derp

• 1 year ago

Are you going to also smack anyone who is using the shooting to advance a leftist political agenda? Equally as disrespectful.

1 year ago

multiculturalism is a disease that only ends in tribal warfare and whoever advocates for it is evil