If i was to make a program that puts people to the brink of death and brings them back and they saw that God exists would that be enough?

I am to the point where I am sick and tired of people attacking God over the actions of people on this Earth. I watch everyday as people kill each other and it never ends and it seems as if everyone is so use to the death and chaos that they don't want it to end. Imagine a program that puts people to the brink... show more I am to the point where I am sick and tired of people attacking God over the actions of people on this Earth. I watch everyday as people kill each other and it never ends and it seems as if everyone is so use to the death and chaos that they don't want it to end. Imagine a program that puts people to the brink of death and allows them to see what is beyond death. A movie was made a while back called flatliners and I feel that only when a person has seen what is beyond death are they going to change their ways....and I want to prove to Atheists that God does exist so they will stop attacking Christians that have done nothing wrong because of the ones that abuse religion for their own personal game.