Interview with loomis?

Hi, I have an interview with Loomis tomorrow being a driver for the company. I'm 28 and have been driving since I was 16. I was wondering if anyone has any interview tips or if anyone has worked for loomis and knows the process? While im confident, I did have a hiccup in February where I got into a three way... show more Hi, I have an interview with Loomis tomorrow being a driver for the company. I'm 28 and have been driving since I was 16. I was wondering if anyone has any interview tips or if anyone has worked for loomis and knows the process?

While im confident, I did have a hiccup in February where I got into a three way fender bender on a rainy day. I put in my application before this, I will bring it up since the job entitles driving. That is my only accident and I currently drive for a company now.
1 answer 1