Second monitor started getting small blue pixels and flicking on and off fix?

so i just got another monitor, set it up and it was working just fine, until i was watching a video on the second monitor and then the screen went black and when it came back on it looked like the resolution changed and some of the black parts of the video had little blue dots on it. almost like it was having... show more so i just got another monitor, set it up and it was working just fine, until i was watching a video on the second monitor and then the screen went black and when it came back on it looked like the resolution changed and some of the black parts of the video had little blue dots on it. almost like it was having trouble rendering the video or something. i have tried alot to change this. from turning off the monitor, turning off my pc and such. if anyone knows of a fix that would be great. note: the second monitor is my old one, i thought my second was 1080p it might be 1060, the first one is 1080p and can run at 144hz
1 answer 1