- If you're not sleeping enough, get more. It's not known as 'beauty sleep' for no reason. Lack of sleep can be a major cause of under eye circles.
- Apply a cold compress over your eyes, like cucumber or potato slices. Using two teabags (the type containing caffeine) which have been brewed and left to cool can also help.
- Use sun cream with a high SPF. Exposure to sunlight without protection can damage your skin, making these dark circles worse.
- Use an eye mask which is designed to help reduce puffiness and dark circles.
- Be gentle on the skin around your eyes, for example when washing your face. Dragging on the skin can cause and worsen sagging by causing the skin to become thinner.
- Eat plenty of foods which contain vitamin K and iron, such as leafy green vegetables and red meat such as beef or pork, as these help to keep blood circulation healthy, thus reducing dark circles from forming.
- Also make sure that you eat plenty of foods which contain lots of vitamin C - like citrus fruits, tomatoes and peppers - and vitamin E - like sunflower seeds, peanuts and hazelnuts - since these help to fight off free radicals. You can get skincare products containing it, or up the intake of them in your diet.
Hope this helps.