I always cry when people ask me personal and private stuff like my love life and my sexual orientation? What can I do?

I hate myself because of it. I can literally talk about everything but when it comes to my love and sexual life I feel so attacked (Im bisexual in the closet and some of my ex girlfriends have said Im gay and rumours) when my mates approach me in groups and start to make these questions and ask me to share... show more I hate myself because of it. I can literally talk about everything but when it comes to my love and sexual life I feel so attacked (Im bisexual in the closet and some of my ex girlfriends have said Im gay and rumours) when my mates approach me in groups and start to make these questions and ask me to share experiences I really want to be honest with them but I can't cuz I cry. In the past I was bullied and people thought I was such a looser and they pretended to be my friends so they can use my personal information against me & now that I've got really good friends I can't be honest as much as I would like to. I don't know what to do, I'm 20yrs and I'm a guy