Should I get an AWS Certification or stay in my industry?

Hey Everyone, So I ve been thinking about transitioning out of my industry (the wonderful world of Finance) for a while now, but I m not exactly sure how or what to do. I m a young professional, and I did not study anything related to IT or software/cloud. The dilemma: I ve been taking some courses on Project... show more Hey Everyone,

So I ve been thinking about transitioning out of my industry (the wonderful world of Finance) for a while now, but I m not exactly sure how or what to do. I m a young professional, and I did not study anything related to IT or software/cloud.

The dilemma: I ve been taking some courses on Project Management in hopes to continue on up the corporate ladder. However, it just isn t as interesting as I thought it would be.
I have also been watching some intro courses on AWS and its basic frameworks, and I ve found it really quite intriguing and engaging to learn about. It also presents wonderful job opportunities, should one be fully certified.

So: should I eventually become AWS Certified and attempt to get a job in an entirely different industry? Will I have a chance? Or should I stay in my industry?