How to deal with new job?

So I started a new job two months ago in an industry that I'm really interested in. However, there are already miscommunications with my manager, and she kinda belittles me. She'll always claim that she has told me something, but did not at all. For instance, recently we got a request to work on a project... show more So I started a new job two months ago in an industry that I'm really interested in. However, there are already miscommunications with my manager, and she kinda belittles me. She'll always claim that she has told me something, but did not at all. For instance, recently we got a request to work on a project for another client. At first she asked me to create a sample template, which I did. But once I showed it to her, she said she "likes what I did" but she had another thought in mind. Then decided to show me her template, and said this is how we're going to do it. OK, no problem, but then why ask me to create a template...?
Then she gives me instructions on what to do - I'll work on 3 int'l regions and she'll work on 4, and its due on Friday. I even repeated the instructions to her, and she said "yes that's correct." Between yesterday and today, I've been running into technical issues - and I kept asking her and our team for help/suggestions. And yesterday I even had to work on another report + join a 1 1/2 hour client call.
So towards the end of today, she sends me a message asking how far along am I because another team mate is struggling with another project. I said its a bit difficult since everything is in another language. She then walks up to me and says I should've done it in another language, and also she told me twice that I'm supposed to work on ALL 7 regions. I said I don't recall her ever telling me that, and that's when she pulls me out the room.
Update: Within a span of 10 minutes, she 1. said that we need to fix our communication issues - which is no problem since I prefer to find a solution. However 2. She also threatened my job, saying that if I have technical issues then to tell her about them (which I did - and there's proof!) because if I'm being... show more Within a span of 10 minutes, she 1. said that we need to fix our communication issues - which is no problem since I prefer to find a solution. However 2. She also threatened my job, saying that if I have technical issues then to tell her about them (which I did - and there's proof!) because if I'm being paid to do something, and I'm running into tech issues, then I'm not being as efficient as expected
Update 2: 3. She blamed me for not being able to help out our teammate - which I don't understand because she just criticized MY efficiency. 4. Also claimed I probably need research training since I take difficult steps towards projects (all because I decided not to filter the dataset to English. However I purposely... show more 3. She blamed me for not being able to help out our teammate - which I don't understand because she just criticized MY efficiency. 4. Also claimed I probably need research training since I take difficult steps towards projects (all because I decided not to filter the dataset to English. However I purposely didn't since we're analyzing other non-English speaking countries.)
What should I do?
Update 3: I didn't add this (due to space issues) but I do have things in writing - both in my notebook and on the Slack app (for those who don't know what Slack is, it's basically a messaging tool that most companies use). Literally the last template she sent me shows a slide that states the 3 regions she... show more I didn't add this (due to space issues) but I do have things in writing - both in my notebook and on the Slack app (for those who don't know what Slack is, it's basically a messaging tool that most companies use). Literally the last template she sent me shows a slide that states the 3 regions she assigned to me, and the 4 she assigned to herself.