Why must feminine products be advertised on television?

Update: Who want to hear about vaginal odor or itching while they are eating?
Update 2: "Women need them" well why can't they just go to the nearest WalMart or many places that sell them I do not need to hear about them.
Update 3: Can't they advertise in a magazine or something?
Update 4: Why must I be low class, a woman hater, or a problem with the woman's anatomy or conservative because I do not want to hear about vaginal odor, Low class for eating while watching TV. Mike you must be one of the low class azzholes that think you are high class and wouldn't know class if it presented itself... show more Why must I be low class, a woman hater, or a problem with the woman's anatomy or conservative because I do not want to hear about vaginal odor, Low class for eating while watching TV. Mike you must be one of the low class azzholes that think you are high class and wouldn't know class if it presented itself in you low class hookers you hire.