Can anyone help verify this Latin translation?

I am getting over a very difficult breakup and I want to get a tattoo to always remind me that life will go on. I have used a couple online translation services (paid services not just Google translate) but they don't even agree, so I am trying to translate the following to Latin:. The end of love is not the... show more I am getting over a very difficult breakup and I want to get a tattoo to always remind me that life will go on. I have used a couple online translation services (paid services not just Google translate) but they don't even agree, so I am trying to translate the following to Latin:.

The end of love is not the end of life

I've gotten a few close, but not identical translations. Finem amoris non ad finem vitae, or finem amoris non est finem vitae. Which is correct, or are they both two ways of saying the same thing?